- Quick Links
- Financial Aid Process
- Scholarships and Waivers
- Types of Aid
ACCEPT SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
Award Terms and Conditions
- Before you can accept or decline any awards, you must click on the Terms and Conditions tab and read and accept the terms and conditions.
- You will then be able to access the Accept Awards tab.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid before submitting your award acceptance.
Information About Specific Awards
- Most awards include either information just below the award name. In some cases the award name is a link to additional information.
- Be sure you read the information before you accept or decline each award.
Reviewing and Accepting Aid
Certain types of aid have already been accepted (if awarded):
- Federal Pell Grant
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (this will show as an offer until we receive the funding from the state on a semester basis)
Certain types of aid cannot be accepted online:
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan: a parent must apply separately at StudentLoans.gov
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan: a student must apply separately on StudentLoans.gov
- Some scholarships cannot be accepted online, and instead, you may have been mailed information with an acceptance form for you to return.
Options for Accepting Awards
- You may accept or decline your award by using the drop down menus under ACCEPT/DECLINE.
- You may accept any part of a Federal Work-Study or student loan offer by typing the revised amount in ACCEPT PARTIAL AMOUNT. If the award is offered for both fall and spring, accepting a partial amount will be divided equally between fall and spring.
- Corrections cannot be made online. To make corrections to your award after you have submitted it online, you must either email a request to the Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid or submit a written request. E-mailed requests must come from your OSU e-mail address.