- Quick Links
- Financial Aid Process
- Scholarships and Waivers
- Types of Aid
If you have graduated from OSU, you may need to access various information, including your transcript. If you have been a loan-borrower, you may need access to your loan history, complete exit counseling and/or wish to consolidate your student loans.
If you are returning to OSU, to make the most of the funding opportunities, you should:
- Apply for readmission to OSU
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year (as soon after October 1st as possible for the following fall semester). We use FAFSA information to award need-based scholarships, grants, Work-Study employment, and student and parent loans. Priority for programs with limited funds goes to the neediest students who apply earliest.
- Review the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy to ensure you are meeting the requirements to be eligible for financial aid.
- Activate your OKEY account
- Frequently check your financial aid status by logging on to the OSU Self Service protal system at my.okstate.edu.
- Check your OSU e-mail account frequently, since we send official e-mails to that address to protect the privacy of your information.
- Complete loan exit counseling, if you borrowed loans previously at OSU and did not attend for at least one semester (fall and/or spring) before returning to OSU.