- Quick Links
- Financial Aid Process
- Scholarships and Waivers
- Types of Aid
Loans are awarded after your eligibility for grants, scholarships, and Federal Work-Study (FWS) is considered. Your financial aid package may include loans in the form of need based and/or non-need based financial aid.
You can view the total amount of federal loans you have borrowed on the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS). The site displays information on your federal loan amounts, outstanding balances, loan status and loan servicer (Direct Loan Servicing Center (ACS), FedLoan Servicing (PHEAA), Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc., Nelnet, and Sallie Mae).
Need Based Loans
Non-Need Based Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan (parents of dependent students)
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan (Graduate/Professional students)
- Short-Term Emergency Loans
- Private Educational Loans
- Federal Loan Versus Private Loan Information
- Private Loan Tips
More Loan Information