- Quick Links
- Financial Aid Process
- Scholarships and Waivers
- Types of Aid
Scholarships for Graduate Students
Students should check with the Graduate College for information about Assistantships and Scholarships.
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid does not administer OSU scholarship programs to graduate/professional level students.
OSU's Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid receives information on scholarships offered by professional organizations, foundations, and corporations that may benefit OSU's students. These links will take you to brief descriptions of these scholarships, including application and contact information. We have provided as much information as we can to help you contact the offering organization in case you have questions about eligibility, procedure, etc.; however, you are responsible for meeting any scholarship's requirements.
In most cases, OSU is not the sponsoring organization. While we make every effort to ensure that this information is correct, the offering organization is always the final authority regarding scholarship amounts, deadlines, eligibility criteria, and other relevant information. OSU is not responsible for incorrect information listed here.
Don’t get hooked with Scholarship Scams!
We recommend pursuing non-OSU scholarships through the following:
- civic and service organizations
- internet search using "scholarship" as the keyword
independent scholarship search engines
You may find additional information regarding scholarship opportunites through the following:
- Finaid.org (General information about scholarships and fellowships for graduate students with links)
- United Negro College Fund
- Corporation for National & Community Service
- Student Aid.Ed.Gov (Federal all-purpose site with links, information about fee-based scholarship search services)
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- American Indian Graduate Center
- Soroptimist (A women’s organization that offers lodging and travel grants to researchers)